DIY Paper Cup Jack-O-Lanterns
Here is a fun craft you can try with the kids for Halloween!
What you will need:
– Paper cups
– Orange paint
– Paint brush
– Black sharpie
– Popsicle stick
– Green Chenille Stems (craft pipe cleaners)
– Flameless tea candles
– Box cutter
1. Paint the cup with orange paint and let it dry. (Add a second coat if needed)
2. Draw some eyes and a mouth with the pencil and fill it with black sharpie.
3. Make a hole where the nose would go with the pencil.
4. Insert flameless tea light candles from the inside.
5. Make a slit on the top of the cup to insert popsicle stick.
6. Wrap green chenille stem around popsicle
7. Turn on the candle and you’re done!
Now go decorate your front door with these!
Share a photo and tag us on social media once you create your own paper cup Jack-O-Lanterns!