5 easy steps to create the cutest Valentine’s Day Card
Looking for some Valentine’s day kids entertainment? Check out this great and fun craft for preschool children. We love the idea of making these at a children’s party!
If crafting with your kids is actually not your jam, check out our Jam Pods and have our skilled teaching artists bring crafts, music and education right to your home.
1. Yellow, Black and Beige construction paper
2. Glue stick
3. Googly eyes
4. Red or Pink marker (not shown)
5. Black pen/marker
Now that we have all our material ready, let’s get crafty and make our Valentine’s Day BEE mine card:
1. Draw and cut 2 black hearts (body), 2 beige hearts (wings), 1 yellow heart (body) and 1 double heart folded in half (this will be used as the card)
- If you own a Cricut machine, you can use it to make the lines a lot cleaner. If not, you can freehand or try to find a stencil or heart shape to outline.
2. Layer and glue the yellow and black hearts on top of each other.
- The double sided yellow heart goes on top. Flap should open to the left. Then you will layer the black heart, yellow heart and black heart at the bottom.
3. Turn the body around and glue the beige hearts (wings) to the back. Follow by gluing the antennas to the back top of the head.
4. Turn the bee over again, apply clear glue to the googly eyes and glue down. Then take a colored marker of your choice to draw the mouth.
5. Write a cute message on the card and you’re all done!
Take a picture and tag our Instagram Page with your Valentine BEE Mine Cards. We can’t wait to see your masterpiece 🥳
If you liked this holiday craft, be sure to check out our previous ones:
DIY Paper Cup Jack-O-Lanterns
DIY Paper Roll Turkey
DIY Popsicle Menorah